You can contact our By-Law Enforcement Officer, Bill Tedford by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to know what to burn, where you can burn, and who to contact regarding Burn By-Law infractions? Click here to Download our Brochure to better understand the Burn By-Law.
For complaints about dogs running at large or a dangerous or potentially dangerous dog contact the Glencoe Animal Shelter at 1-800-830-9367.
Property Standards or Clearing & Cleaning of Land By-Laws
For complaints about Property Standards or Clearing & Cleaning of Land by-laws you are required to complete a complaint form that is available at the municipal office or click here for online form. If you wish to keep your request confidential you should submit the form in person at the municipal office.
List of current By-Laws
The consolidated By-Law documents you can access from our site are for information only.
The official version of all By-Laws can be obtained from the Municipal Office.
Readers are cautioned that the By-laws reference on this web page represent office consolidations of the original By-Law and following amendments, which are By-Laws in themselves.
- Procedure By-Law 2018-43
- Property Standards 2018-70
- Surplus Land Policy 2019-14
- Building Department Fees By-Law 2019-28
- Animal care and impoundment 2011-24
- Building By-Law 2005-87
- Burning By-Law (as amended) 2004-77
- Clearing of Land 2004-68 as amended
- Clearing of Land By-Law Schedule A (Rodney)
- Clearing of Land By-Law Schedule B (West Lorne)
- Entrance Permits 2004-48
- Exotic Animals 2004-16
- Fees and Charges 2019-97
- Fences around swimming pools 98-47
- Fences around swimming pools amendment 2012
- Fencing of Livestock 2007-33
- Division Fence 2015-55
- Boundary Fence 2015-56
- Idling Control 2011-61
- Municipal Alcohol Policy 2017-43
- Noise 2004-77 as amended
- Notice 2007-113
- Parking By-Law 2001-50 as amended
- Policy for Accountability and Transparency 2007-117
- Policy for Delegation of Authority 2007-116